Empty PET jar 10 g
Empty PET jar 10 g
This pretty little pot, transparent, simple and practical, will allow you to store your "homemade", DIY (do it yourdelf) cosmetic creations such as balms, glosses, lipsticks, solid perfumes, etc.
Its small size will allow you to take it anywhere in your handbag or pencil case.
- Dimensions: - Height : 2.8 cm
- Diameter : 3.5 cm
- Capacity: 10g
- Color: Transparent pot, white lid
- Material: PET
This pot allows you to easily store and use small quantities of cosmetic preparations . It can be used to take small portions of your cosmetics when traveling, on vacation, on weekends, etc.
Ideas for use and creations:
- Lip balm
- Gloss and lipstick
- Lip scrub
- Anti-dark circles, anti-imperfections treatment
- Lip and eye contour creams
- Precious care creams or oils
- Solid perfume, deodorant powder
- Treatment for small areas: acne, cold sores, insect bites
DIY lip balm (do it your self) ultra nourishing and easy to make: Protects and nourishes the lips, prevents and treats chapping.
- Ingredients: 1 tbsp. to c. shea butter , 1 tbsp. to c. coconut oil , 3 pinches of cornstarch
- In a small bowl or coffee pod, gently melt the shea butter and melted coconut oil in a bain-marie (simmering water, not boiling).
- Add the cornstarch while mixing until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into your jar and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes; your balm is ready to be used.
- Tips: If you want to have a 100% natural tinted balm, add after the cornstarch dissolves, a natural red food coloring (add drop by drop until the desired shade), cocoa powder, beetroot or freeze-dried hibiscus powder...
- This pot does not tolerate heating temperatures above 70°C. Do not use it in a bain-marie.
- Disinfect your pot before use with alcohol and let dry.
- Clean your pot with hot, soapy water not exceeding 45°C.