The essential oil contained in cinnamon activates microcirculation and reduces cellulite. It boosts both blood and lymphatic circulation.
This cream has self-heating and slimming properties. It is used on the body, except the chest and above the stomach, because the rise in temperature can cause respiratory discomfort.
Ingredients / material / container
- Saucepan, bowl, mortar and 100 g pot
- 50 g Shea butter
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1 tsp pure cinnamon powder
- 20 drops of orange or lemon essential oil
Crush the cinnamon stick until you obtain a fine powder.
Mix the shea butter and cinnamon powder
Heat the mixture in a bain-marie; which will liquefy to become a creamy cream.
Let it cool a little before adding the mixture to your pot.
Apply your slimming treatment once a day to the areas to be treated: thighs, buttocks, arms, etc. Massage yourself for a few minutes. Wrap in cellophane paper. Leave on for 20 minutes. Then rinse.
Shea butter can be stored for a long time. Do not expose to light. Store your treatment in the refrigerator in case of high heat so that it does not melt.
• Daily massage is essential to remove cellulite. The right gesture: to adopt: pinch the skin between your fingers and “roll” it. It may hurt at first, but it is effective.
• Cellulite and weight are unrelated. It is not enough to go on a diet to erase it, although a balanced diet is recommended: avoid refined sugar and overly salty dishes.
• Certain sports prevent dimples from settling: swimming, aquagym, brisk walking, etc.
You have tested our recipe or you simply have a comment to make, leave us your comments. We will read them with pleasure.