Even under makeup, microcysts are visible by their raised appearance. So, wanting to camouflage them is really not ideal. There are natural and healthy remedies made from vegetable oils to eliminate them permanently. Its fluid and light texture will guarantee rapid penetration without feeling greasy.
- Oil of nigella is ideal for oily skin, prone to acne . Thanks to its purifying and regenerating properties, it allows the skin to renew itself and reduce acne scars quickly. It has great power of penetration into the epidermis.
- Jojoba oil : it is sebum regulating and balancing , it regenerates and hydrates the skin without obstructing it. It also prevents the formation of small pimples. It penetrates quickly and is non-comedogenic. Anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and healing , it helps the skin heal. And despite everything, it is nourishing and regenerating: it restores suppleness and softness to the skin.
- Tea tree essential oil is The indisputable reference to fight against pimples, blackheads and microcysts. It has antibacterial properties that are particularly effective for problem skin . It purifies the skin , acts effectively against bacteria and thus limits acne inflammation .
- Lavender essential oil : a very good restorative and soothing oil and is known for its regenerative qualities.
Ingredients and containing:
15ml jojoba oil
10 drops of tea tree essential oil
10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Into your empty bottle, add the vegetable oils
- Add the essential oils
- Replace the “roll-on” tip, shake the bottle and you’re done!
Apply morning and evening to clean, dry skin. We apply directly to the microcyst: it’s a local treatment! So morning and evening in the attack phase then in the evening when it begins to reduce. While maintaining good hygiene.