Goat's milk soap is a real skin care product. Used throughout the world for its cosmetic properties, it has multiple virtues thanks to the properties of goat's milk.
For Sissi, Empress Elisabeth II of Austria, it was one of her many beauty secrets, because she loved taking baths in it. A must-have beauty product: skin loves this soap. What are the benefits of goat's milk soap? Find all its strong points in this article.
Benefit #1: goat's milk is cleansing, hydrating and nourishing.
- Goat's milk is rich in essential vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin B1, B6, B12, C, D, E.
- Lactic acid from goat's milk cleanses the skin and aims to effectively eliminate impurities.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids break the bonds between dead cells and eliminate the superficial layer of the skin: they act like a scrub for the epidermis.
- Minerals like zinc, iron, selenium and copper are also found in goat's milk.
- Goat's milk is also rich in fatty and amino acids, citric acid, antioxidants and enzymes.
- Goat's milk soap provides comfort, soothing, smooth and supple skin.
- Goat's milk soap is an ideal treatment for the face. Its formula contains active ingredients suitable for problem skin.
- Goat's milk soap contains foaming and cleansing active ingredients. The skin is softer: it does not dry out the skin.
- Goat's milk penetrates the surface layer of the skin and provides the tissues with nutrients.
- Enriched with proteins and glycerins (moisturizing power), goat's milk is a natural moisturizer that is absorbed by the skin instantly
Benefit #2: goat's milk fights against imperfections and relieves some people facing acne.
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, goat's milk cleanses the skin and acts against acne. It fights impurities on the face and body, fights excess sebum and cleans pores.
- Goat's milk proteins have antimicrobial properties, which help prevent the development of bacteria linked to the appearance of acne and fight those that are already present on your skin. Also, the buttons no longer reappear.
- Goat milk fights effectively against subcutaneous comedones (micro cistus). It tightens pores, restores a uniform and radiant complexion.
Benefit #3: goat’s milk fights premature aging of the skin
- Goat's milk fights skin aging and hydrates the most dry skin.
- Goat's milk is enriched with alpha hydroxy acids , which remove dead skin cells and contribute to cell renewal. It removes dead cells from the surface layer of our skin and reveals the new layers of cells underneath.
- Enriched with selenium , goat's milk protects our skin against the sun's ultraviolet rays, which are harmful to the youth and elasticity of the skin.
- These actions delay skin aging and contribute to the delay of premature signs of aging such as the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun spots.
Benefit #4: Goat’s milk maintains the skin’s pH balance
- Goat's milk is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potash.
- So-called normal skin has a slightly acidic pH, around 5.5. These elements help rebalance the pH of your skin by increasing it. It thus ensures hydration and softness by reconstructing the hydrolipidic barrier of the epidermis.
How to use goat's milk soap to effectively benefit from its virtues?
To fully benefit from the virtues of Goat's Milk Soap, follow our instructions for use for this product:
1/ Rub your goat's milk soap between your hands.
2/ Collect the cream obtained.
3/ Apply this cream to your face and massage.
4/ Rinse immediately for daily facial cleansing morning and evening or rinse after a 10-minute break for use as a mask (1 to 2 times per week).
You can also use your soap on the body.
Take advantage of our offer on our goat's milk soap on our website www.bioriental.com .