Here is a “homemade” post-hair removal treatment recipe to soothe the skin and slow down hair regrowth . After hair removal the skin may feel attacked, it becomes fragile and becomes irritated. Not only will this treatment reduce the speed at which hair grows and reappears, but it will also provide a particular benefit to the epidermis, namely good hydration and effective protection.
Regardless of the hair removal technique used: wax, tweezers, epilator, thread or razor, this treatment can be used on the face and body.
If you like natural products but not the "greasy" side, this treatment is perfect!
- Penetrates quickly (greasy texture without greasy effect )
- All skin types, even the most fragile and reactive
- 100% natural
- Reduces regrowth time considerably
- the hairs are finer
- Avoid ingrown hairs
Ingredients (for approximately 100 g)
3 tbsp of Aloe vera gel
20 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
6 drops of cosgard (to keep your treatment for several months)
- 1 bowl
- 1 jar of 100 ml
- 1 mini whisk or fork
- 1 tablespoon
Find these products on these products in our store www.bioriental.com
- In a bowl, pour the aloe vera gel and the cosgard, mix well with a whisk.
- Add the oil or oil mixture then mix again.
- Finally, introduce lavender essential oil.
- Put your preparation in a pot
- Use: Apply to the skin directly after hair removal and massage until penetration. Then apply once a day for at least 1 week.
- Conservation: For several months, store away from light and heat, preferably in the refrigerator.
- Precautions: For this treatment, lavender essential oil is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 7 years old.