marine costus powder
marine costus powder
100% pure and natural
Widely used in traditional (Asian, Arabic) and natural medicine.
Called Al Qiqt al bahri in Arabic. There is also an Indian costume; it is strongly recommended to mix the two costsus for a better cure.
Many studies have been carried out and others are still underway concerning Indian and marine costus to highlight their numerous properties for health and well-being.
- Anti-inflammatory : Painful joints, osteoarthritis, polyarthritis
- Treatment of infertility , hormonal disorder, difficult menopause
- Painful periods
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces carbohydrate, triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Anemia and kidney disease
- Colon problem and constipation
- Difficult digestion
- Diuretic : causes an increase in urinary secretion
- Treat high blood pressure, heart failure, certain edemas, portal hypertension (increased vein pressure) or hyperkalemia.
- Cardiovascular problem
- Treats burns
- Truly promotes slimming the body and detoxifying it
- Powerful antioxidant
- Anti-cancer: destroys cancer cells (with change in diet: sugar and dairy products)
In cosmetics, it is used for skin problems.
Chemical composition of costus root:
Sesquiterpene derivatives: costunolide, dehydrocostus lactone, costic acid.
Tips for use
Ingestion: Mix powdered coctus with water, honey or juice at a rate of 1/10. You can combine it with nigella seed powder for certain cures (fertility, thyroid, inflammation, urinary infection, antioxidant, etc.).
For a treatment with pure honey: mix your powder in non-liquid honey. Drink only a quantity equivalent to one capsule with water, on an empty stomach (at Fajr time) and only have breakfast 3 minutes later.
For external use: Let the powder macerate in vegetable oil for at least 15 days. Use it twice a day.
Face mask: Use the powder as a base to dilute with a cosmetic vegetable oil of your choice.
Warning: Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children under 6 years old.
Capacity: 20 g to 300 g