Moroccan rose water
Moroccan rose water
Find a radiant complexion and regenerated skin!
Refreshing and purifying, this rose water is an authentic toning and anti-aging treatment. Pure, without additives and preservatives ,
It is a true treasure of nature for creating “homemade” cosmetics ( mask, scrub, two-phase make-up remover, moisturizing lotion, etc.).
Rose water, also called rose hydrosol or rose floral water, is ideal for cleaning sensitive skin or perfecting your makeup removal. Its subtle and delicious fragrance will intoxicate you during your beauty rituals.
Fair and sustainable trade of the Kelaa M'Gouna rose:
Damascus roses (its origin) are harvested artisanally by the women of Kelaa M'Gouna (called the "valley of roses"), in the south of Morocco. The roses are transported to cooperatives bringing together several producers, where they are delicately sorted one by one before being distilled with steam. The Kelaa M'Gouna rose contributes to the independence and personal and family development of women in this region.
Properties for the skin
- Astringent and cleansing , it purifies combination and oily skin
- Tightens pores, regulates excess sebum, prevents the appearance of spots and promotes the elimination of spots
- Soothing and refreshing for all skin types
- Soothes redness, skin irritations and allergic reactions
- Rich in vitamins B and E, it firms and helps regenerate the skin and prevent the effects of aging.
- Bi-phase makeup remover: aqueous phase to mix with vegetable oil
- Tonic lotion
- Liquid base for preparing masks, scrubs, deodorant...
- Relieves headaches
- Helps you relax
Composition / Quality
100% pure rose water, without preservatives, without chemical additives, 100% biodegradable. Not tested on animals.
Origin: Kelaa M'Gouna in Morocco
Instructions for use and tips
Morning: Ideal for cleansing your face.
Apply to your face without rinsing with a makeup remover pad, cotton wool or a damp sponge. Then apply your moisturizer.
Mask and scrub: When preparing your masks with green clay , white clay , ghassoul or to prepare exfoliating scrubs with argan powder or prickly pear seed powder , prefer the rose water for its virtues, its subtle perfume. Avoid adding water that may be too hard.
Discover all our Oriental beauty secrets and rituals and reveal your beauty naturally: in our blog and our recipes.