Organic Aloe Vera Gel
Organic Aloe Vera Gel
A true treasure of nature, this 100% pure and organic aloe vera gel is highly repairing , soothing , hydrating and tightening for the face and body.
High quality Aloe Vera gel: No preservatives or chemical additives
It is preserved using a preservative approved by Bio-ecological cosmetics.
Quantity offered: 100 ml or 200 ml (reduced price)
Concentrated in vitamins, trace elements and mineral salts, it is made cold to preserve all its virtues and is suitable for all skin types .
INCI: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Aqua, Xanthan gum, Arginine (*Ingredients from Organic Farming).
This Aloe vera gel is prepared from fresh native juice , with a guaranteed aloeverose concentration of 1200 mg/L minimum, from the heart of Aloe vera by simple addition of a natural gelling agent (xanthan gum), a natural preservative, and arginine (natural pH adjuster) to make it a formula suitable for cosmetic use
Essential active ingredient for your “homemade” or DIY (do it yourself) cosmetics!
Aloe gel is taken, in an artisanal manner, directly from the plant. Then, it undergoes a natural stabilization process which consists of letting the pulp incubate in vats, adding vitamin C and E and sorbitol (natural sugar to prevent oxidation) . Its carbon footprint is almost zero.
Property for your skin
- Soothing , healing and purifying , it is very effective against skin problems: eczema , acne, psoriasis, herpes, sunburn, burns, razor burn, wounds, frostbite, cracks...
- Calming and repairing the skin, it is used after hair removal.
- Moisturizing , it reconstitutes the hydrolipidic film, natural protection of the skin and it can easily replace any moisturizing cream.
- Excellent protective film against wind, salt and sun.
- It is an excellent anti-aging agent : it contains active ingredients tensors and regenerating agents which allow the synthesis of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Healing , it repairs skin imperfections and reduces acne spots and brown spots.
- Care of dehydrated, parched, flaky skin
- Care of mature, wrinkled, sluggish, distended skin
- Care of devitalized, malnourished, dull skin
- Care of atopic-prone skin
- Irritated, sensitive skin, razor burn
- Sun burn
This multi-purpose aloe vera gel can be used as:
- Moisturizing, protective and nourishing gel.
- Anti-aging gel, tightening face, eye contour and body.
- Active base for the preparation of “do-it-yourself” cosmetics
- Gentle makeup remover
- Face mask (moisturizing, anti-aging, anti-acne...)
- Face and body scrub
- Care after shaving or hair removal
- 100% natural gel deodorant (in combination with musk or amber or an essential oil of your choice)
Composition / Quality
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice* - Xanthan gum - Benzyl alcohol - Citric acid - Sodium benzoate - Potassium sorbate - Dehydroacetic acid - Aqua - Arginine.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
This gel is viscous , transparent and odorless.
100% pure Aloe vera gel certified organic by the soil association (English organic certification body) http://www.ecocert.com/cosmos.
Guaranteed no preservatives, no chemical additives, 100% biodegradable.
Made cold to preserve its vitamins and its numerous active ingredients.
Capacity: 100 ml or 200 ml
Instructions for use and tips
For the face , eye area or body as a moisturizing, protective, nourishing or anti-aging treatment: apply the gel directly to your face and massage gently until absorbed.
As a fresh radiance scrub: For the face, put 10 g or 2 teaspoons of rhassoul scrub powder in a bowl.
Add a few drops of vegetable oil and Aloe vera gel until the desired consistency. Leave to rest for 30 minutes. Apply in a thick layer and leave to act for 10 minutes. Rinse with clean water.