100% Pure Black Seed Oil
100% Pure Black Seed Oil
Black seed oil is rich in antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, stimulating, purifying active ingredients... Which makes it a multi-purpose oil.
It helps fight acne and scars and protects the skin from premature aging.
It is also known to relieve aches, revitalize and strengthen the scalp.
Nigella seed is also called black cumin; it comes from an aromatic plant cultivated in many oriental countries. It is used in the East and the Maghreb in herbal medicine and cooking.
Nigella seeds produce an oil which is cold extracted with multiple benefits: anti-allergic, digestive, hypoglycemic, anti-asthmatic, stimulates the immune system...
Properties for the skin:
- Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E , it protects the skin from free radicals responsible for skin aging.
- Anti-allergic and anti-infectious, it fights against certain skin diseases: soriasis, allergic eczema, skin fungal infections.
- Cleansing and healing, it treats skin problems: acne, blackheads, boils and prevents the appearance of small pimples.
- Anti-inflammatory , it relieves joint pain and skin irritations.
- Restructuring and nourishing , it brings softness and suppleness to the epidermis. It is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Helps the skin to tan .
Properties for hair:
- Regenerates and cleanses the scalp.
- Strengthens weakened and brittle hair and nails.
- Restores suppleness to dry and damaged hair.
- Anti-aging treatment for all skin types and particularly for dry and sensitive skin
- Care for irritated, damaged and burned skin
- Care of problem skin
- Care for cracks, chapped skin and stretch marks
- Psoriasis, allergic eczema, skin fungal infections
- Joint pain, soothing and relaxing massage oil
- Care for dry, brittle and split hairs
- Care of weakened, tarnished and brittle nails
- Infected scalp
Instructions for use and tips
Hair strengthening-shine treatment :
- Apply this mixture as a serum to damaged, dry, split ends.
- Oil bath: Coat your hair with black seed oil or this oil blend. Wrap them for half a day, overnight or during a hammam session. Then shampoo.
In skin care:
Apply black seed oil directly to the areas to be treated and massage gently until absorbed. For good effectiveness use morning and evening.
Pour oil into the palm of your hand, heat it by rubbing then proceed with the massage.
Capacity: 30 ml
Discover all our oriental beauty secrets and rituals and reveal your beauty naturally: in our little 100% natural oriental beauty secrets.