Nigella oil soap
Nigella oil soap
Nigella soap, for the face, hair and body.
High quality soap from the Hemani range , controlled in the laboratory.
Suitable for all skin types . This soap is particularly recommended for dry and delicate skin. It is also recommended for mature skin.
In association with black seed oil , it acts effectively against free radicals, responsible for premature aging of the skin, and skin problems such as: irritated skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, black dots...
Cultivated in many Eastern countries, nigella seed is also called black cumin, in Arabic “habat al sawda” (الحبة السوداء), “habat al-baraka” in Egypt. The oil used to make this soap is obtained by cold pressing from nigella seeds.
Properties of black seed oil for the skin:
- Rich in fatty acids , black seed oil regenerates, purifies and heals problem skin, prone to acne, blackheads, boils, etc. It prevents the appearance of pimples.
- Anti-bacterial , it treats skin diseases such as psoriasis , allergic eczema, skin fungal infections.
- It defends the skin from free radicals responsible for skin aging.
- Anti-allergic and anti-infectious, it fights against certain skin diseases: soriasis, allergic eczema, skin fungal infections.
- Anti-inflammatory , it soothes joint pain and skin irritations.
- Nourishing and regenerating , it brings softness and suppleness to the epidermis. It is recommended for sensitive skin.
- Helps to obtain tanned skin .
Properties of black seed oil for hair:
- Regenerates and cleanses the scalp.
- Strengthens weakened and brittle hair and nails.
- Restores suppleness to dry and damaged hair.
- All skin types and particularly for dry and sensitive skin
- Irritated, damaged and burned skin
- Problem skin
- Care for cracks, chapped skin and stretch marks
- Psoriasis, allergic eczema, skin fungal infections
- Joint pain, soothing and muscle relaxing massage oil
- Dry, brittle and split hairs
- Weakened, tarnished and brittle nails
- Infected scalps, dandruff...
Instructions for use and tips
Stop acne treatment : cleanses , reduces excess sebum and eliminates pimples and scars.
This treatment combines cleansing the skin with black seed soap and using pure black seed oil a few hours before sleeping.
- Morning and evening, clean your face and neck using your soap.
- Apply black seed oil as a uniform mask over your entire face. Do a light massage and leave for a few hours.
- The smell of black seed oil is quite strong and may bother you. In this case, mix it before each application with a little lemon juice.
- For better efficiency,
Discover all our oriental beauty secrets and rituals and reveal your beauty naturally: in our little 100% natural oriental beauty secrets.