Applying a youth cream or vegetable oil morning and evening is good; for the beauty of your skin; But did you know that thanks to a self-massage gesture, you can optimize its effects? Discover the professional gestures that change everything, in just 5 minutes.
This massage technique is used by Abigail James, a renowned beauty expert based in London and a fan of natural cosmetics.
The benefits of facial massage
it's free and it's easy. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain
- It releases facial tension , which softens the contours of the face . The face appears visibly more relaxed .
- Movement stimulates blood circulation , which allows a better supply of essential nutrients to facial tissues.
- It also stimulates lymphatic circulation , allowing the evacuation of toxins . This revives the radiance of the complexion , eliminates excess fluid retained in the tissues and decongests the face .
- Thanks to certain specific movements, facial massage lifts and firms the contours of the face for visibly rejuvenated skin.
Products to use:
- Use a vegetable oil depending on your skin type, which you will first heat between the palms of your hands. Jojoba , argan , avocado , prickly pear seed .... You don't know which oil to use, consult our article "Which oil for which skin type?"
- If you don't like oils on your face, apply your cream generously.
Apply your oil or cream all over your face in large smoothing movements.
Each gesture must be repeated at least 5 times to fully benefit from the virtues.
- First, start by stimulating lymphatic circulation by massaging the sides of the neck with downward circular motions with your fingertips.
- Place your two thumbs under the chin , lightly pinching the skin, and slide up to the ears . Continue by making pinches along the jaw , from the chin to the ears. These movements help to firm up the contours of the oval of the face.