Nigella Sativa Seeds from Saudi Arabia
Nigella Sativa Seeds from Saudi Arabia
Nigella seeds from Saudi Arabia, Habba As Sawda (الحبة السوداء) or habbat al baraka. Also called nigella “lentils” due to its shape similar to lentils.
Rich in omega-3 , omega-6 , vitamins and trace elements , black seed is used to treat or prevent many ailments.
Used in herbal medicine in many countries and in Prophetic medicine, It is gaining more and more importance since the return to natural remedies.
It helps strengthen the immune , respiratory and digestive systems. Its effectiveness no longer needs to be proven. It is recommended for prevention as well as a remedy strictly speaking.
It is sought after for its provenance and the prophetic recommendations regarding it.
This is not about "sanouz" nigella seeds, another variety of nigella, also called black cumin.
Consumption of nigella seed is also a real beauty ally to care for the skin, obtain a beautiful complexion, and reduce the signs of skin aging. It restores strength, shine and softness to hair .
The recommendation of the Prophet Mohammed ( salaLlahou alayi wa sallam)
concerning The benefits of Nigella seed
Abu Salama and Abu Hurayra report that the Prophet (salaLlahou alayi wa sallam) said: “Take this black seed because it contains a cure for all illness, except death.” (Reported by Bukhari and Mouslim)
Here are a few virtues as a guide and there are many more.health and wellbeing
- Anti-inflammatory , it is a good alternative against joint inflammation.
- Antioxidant , it acts against cell oxidation
- Respiratory problems and asthma
- Fatigue, irritability physiological disturbances
- Headaches and dizziness
- Boost Fertility
- Chronic fatigue
- Viral diseases, flu, Covid...
Properties for the skin
- Healing and anti-bacterial , it is very effective against skin problems: Psoriasis, eczema, acne, blackheads, acne spots, irritated skin...
- It also fights against psoriasis, eczema, skin fungus, etc.
- Antioxidant , it slows down skin aging. It is an excellent anti-wrinkle and anti-sagging treatment.
- It provides a brighter complexion
- Reduces dark circles
- Nourishing and revitalizing , it activates cell renewal and restores all its beauty to the epidermis.
- It tightens overly dilated skin pores
Property for hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and beard
- Regenerates and truly softens hair.
- Revives scalp.
- Strengthens hair and brittle nails . Stops hair loss , Promotes growth of hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. Accelerates beard growth .
Seeds, a guarantee of quality
We have chosen to offer you seeds nigella, rather than nigella seed powder, in order to guarantee better quality and better efficiency .
Because once reduced to powder, black seed loses its freshness. It is therefore preferable to reduce it to powder just before use.
Composition / Characteristic
Thymoquinone, thymohydroquinone, dithymoquinone,
thymol and omega-3 and omega-6. Vitamin E, carotenoids, minerals.
The Habba saouda seed from Saudi Arabia is one of the multiple varieties of Nigella. It has a different appearance from Sativa (smaller).
Its specificity is to be larger, more difficult, round and shiny. Once chewed or ground it gives off a spicy and bitter taste.
We choose to offer you nigella seeds in seed form and not in powder form; so that they can treasure its benefits. It will therefore be necessary to pass them through a coffee grinder before using them until you obtain a fine powder.
Tips for use and storage
In herbal medicine and as a food supplement: Take 1/4 tsp of black seed powder with pure honey or lukewarm water or (at room temperature).
Mix 4 to 5 teaspoons of nigella powder in 4 tablespoons of pure, authentic honey. Store the mixture cool in a glass jar.
Every morning on an empty stomach, take 1/4 teaspoon. Form a “capsule” then swallow it with a little water at room temperature.
In order to properly preserve your seeds, we advise you to put them in a well-sealed glass jar; away from air and light, in a cool place.
Product validity 36 months.
You are a trader and you are looking for a supplier of nigella seeds or something else, do not hesitate to send us an email.
Nigella should be used in small quantities, as it is slightly toxic.
We advise you to read the article " Black seed oil: 9 health benefits of this powerful oil" , to find out a little more about black seed.